Saturday, March 9, 2019

Idea for the Credits

Yesterday we came up with a great idea to blend the credits into the scene. The idea is to put the text in places that the character will eventually cover, then they disappear. For example, the text could go on the alarm clock, and when the characters hand goes to turn it off, the text will seem to be covered by the hand and then disappear when the hand is lifted. Another idea was to make each name switch to the next with an effect such as a glitch. This way it will sort of represent the main idea of the film which is switching bodies.

I could do this when editing in Premiere Pro simply by making the text disappear when the hand covers it. However, if I wanted to go into further detail, I would create an After Effects sequence where I could mask the text out frame by frame. This way it would look super smooth. As for the glitch effect, I would also create it in After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment