Friday, March 29, 2019

Editing

The editing process has been smooth. First I put all the videos together in the correct order, then I got to creating the credits and later I will color grade the video.

For this video, we decided to go with parallel editing to show how both characters wake up and discover their switched body at the same time. Sometimes we even split the screen in half to show both of the characters at the same time. We did this at the part where they see themselves in the mirror, and when they call their friends. In order to make the cuts flow, we used some graphic matches. Here are screenshots of the two parts where we used a graphic match to make a cut.


For the credits, we decided to make them appear to be in the actual room with the person just to add a little visual interest. This is hard to explain so I'll let you see the video on a later date when I can figure out how to upload it on here.

As for the colors, I'll probably finish them tomorrow and update you.

No comments:

Post a Comment