Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Who Will the Characters Be?

When my group and I were talking, Juan suggested that the people who switch bodies should be two girls. One should be popular and the other one should be lonely. Layla and I liked this idea and that is what we are going to go with.

Form the research I've done, usually, the characters that switch bodies knew each other previously. We will probably imitate this aspect of the characters relationship because that way the conflict for the rest of the movie will only be figuring out how to reverse it and not finding out who the person is.

The relationship between the two will be that one is jealous of the other or something similar. This will give one girl a motivation to body switch with the other one while the less popular girl would want to stay in the body. This could even add a little humor to the situation.

As to who the actors are, I believe Layla has some friends in mind that could play the parts. I will update you on this later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment