Sunday, March 3, 2019

Before I get together with my group, I wanted to have a few more ideas to present to them. Something we should think about is how the people are going to switch bodies. I don't think that they should just wake up suddenly in different bodies, maybe something that they did previously could have caused them to switch bodies.

One idea was that someone walks into an elevator and when the person walks out, he is in a different body. This would make for an attractive sequence where the elevator door closes and the person is in their normal body, and when it opens, they have a different one. However, I think this idea is too shallow and leaves the viewer with too many questions.

I think soemthing more similar to "Freaky Friday" would be better. In "Freaky Friday", the two people switch bodies after cracking open a fortune cookie. This gives a clearer explanation for how the two switched bodies. Obviously there will always be an element of mystery as people are switching bodies but I think something similar to this fortune cookie would be better than nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment